Here are a few pictures from the last couple nights:
First of all, we had to carve a new pumpkin to redeem ourselves. Much better than the first, yes? No stencils Andrea, I promise.
Second, was our ward Trunk or Treat. Diego worked on decorating our car trunk for hours. He drew the whole night sky and lit it up with a black light. There was also a skeleton laying in front of the tombstones but you can't see it. Beautiful art, Diego! Good job.

8 comments:
LOL..I love the first picture..very nice! Diego did a great job decorating! I wish our ward did the trunk or treat with the cars. Instead they just have the kids run around in a circle to different doors at the church. It is not the same!
I am glad you found me.. I actually found your blog from Andrea's. I am so excited to see it too. I wanted to say that I am sorry to hear about your fertility. But, Luke has had like 5 friends who all had problems getting pregnant (some took 5 years) and they finally had a baby. SO, it is always possible, but if I know anyone wanting to put up for adoption, I will let you know. I am so happy to hear from you and will be praying for you as well. Love ya!
Amazing job on the pumpkin!
Diego has always been so creative! I love that decorated trunk. It's the best one I've ever seen!
Gail, did you really eat the insides of that pumpkin?!
Hi Gail!
I'm glad you blog-stalked me-- it's nice to hear from you! :)
My goodness...your trunk is incredible! I've never seen anything that intense in the trunk-or-treating world.
You may already know this, but Travis and Resa have had problems having kids. They recently have been doing foster care and have had similar struggles working towards adopting. They actually just recently found someone through Resa's sister who wants to give up her baby for adoption. I guess I was surprised at how much faster the process is when you just find someone on your own who is wanting to give up their baby. But I know her sister knew some other women too, so if you wanted, I could mention it to Travis. The more networking, the better
I didn't know that Aubrey. I wish the best of luck for them though! Sure, you can mention it to Travis if you want. No pressure though. And thanks!
I want to see your door. I demand pictures of your cornucopia!
Post a Comment