I got tagged by Candice, so here you go!
8 Things
8 T.V. Shows I Enjoy
1. The Office
2. Little People Big World
3. Mystery Diagnosis
4. Jon and Kate Plus Eight
5. Amazing Race
6. Celebrity Rehab - if you ever want to scare your children out of doing drugs, this is the show to watch!
7. Dirty Jobs
8. Anything on the Food Network
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Slept in
2. Made pancakes
3. Helped Diego organize all of his baby photos into an album
4. Went to Church
5. Got pulled out of Sunday School to sub the craziest primary class in the world
6. Folded laundry (I know, not a Sunday activity, but it had to be done)
7. Made tostadas for dinner!
8. Filled out adoption paperwork
8 Favorite Restaurant's
1. Gabriel's
2. Joe's Farm Grill
3. Chili's
4. Taco Bell (I stole this from Chelsea, but it's perfect. I love the Bell)
5. Rubio's
6. Olive Garden
7. De Colores - a Los Alamos favorite
8. The Cheesecake Factory
8 Things on my Wish List.
1. Get approved to adopt without any complications.
2. Children
3. New jacket
4. Close-toed shoes
5. I wish for my husband to not give me a hard time about numbers 3 and 4
6. Make a wonderful Thanksgiving meal! my first time cooking all of thanksgiving dinner.
7. Think of perfect christmas gifts for my husband and family. But mostly my husband because he's really hard to shop for.
8. A beautiful landscaped backyard. Right now it's just dirt.
I'm supposed to tag 8 people but I'll just let anyone have at it.
7 comments:
What! A new jacket and shoes? Oh boy! I guess I better start looking for a second job....ha ha, just kidding. :)
Hey Gail! I found your blog from Chelsea's-hope that you don't mind that I've been snooping around. So I don't think that you've gained any weight since H.S.-you still look really skinny. Good luck with the adoption, I hope that you get picked soon. I've you'd like to check out my blog email me at: graygang@gmail.com and I will send you an invite. And I hope that you don't mind if I continue to check up on you guys.
Hey Stacey! So nice to hear from you. I'll send you an email and thanks!
Mmmmm, now I want Gabriels guacamole. Is there anything better?
De Colores. I had almost forgot that place. Oh the memories of High School. Good luck with the paperwork. My brother and sister told me about how big that dang stack is. I hope is goes as seamlessly as possible.
Hey Thanks for playing along! This Cheesecake factory...I have never been there. It sounds yummy where is it? Do we have one near by?
There's one at the Chandler Fashion Center and another at the Superstition Springs Mall.
Post a Comment