
So, the pictures are a little fuzzy but they were the best we could get. My parents visited this weekend and we felt like doing something a little different so we went to a place in Mesa called Vertuccio Farms. It was really fun and extremely windy. They had a pumpkin patch, a little train ride for kids, and a corn maze. Have any of you been in a corn maze? This was my first time and I must say, they really do turn you around. After wandering through it for about 15 minutes, I became really confused. I didn't know which direction I was facing or how close I even was to the end. Luckily, Diego was with me and we decided follow his "fail-proof method" as he kept calling it. Basically you just stick to the right. You never go left. If you come to a fork in the road, stay on the right side. If you come to a "T", turn right. I was skeptical but it actually worked! It turns out we were the only ones to make it to the end without cheating. Both my parents and my sister's family cut through the corn to finish faster. So technically we were the winners.
Here's some pictures of my niece, Bethany, and my nephew, Adam, playing on the train and the bounce house.



5 comments:
I've never been there but it looks like somewhere I'd like to go!
That looks like fun! I'll have to take the kids there.
How fun..that is really cool about sticking to right turns only. I had to laugh cause I could totally picture you getting confused..I would too!There was a Corn Maze at the Pumpkin Patch up in Snowflake but I didn't get to go in it cause Jarett was not feeling well.
Oh Shucks!...get it Shucks like Corn Shucks! LOL... okay so that was way cheezy but I could not resist.
As Gail explained, the trick to a maze is to pick a wall and never veer from it. If you do that, then you eventually make your way through. It's not the fastest or funnest method, but it's "fail-safe."
I get it Candice. Eeyuck, eeyuck, eeyuck!
Post a Comment