Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Okay.

So, I took a bit of a blogcation. Now it's time to play catch-up and post ten million pictures. Hmm, what has happened in the past few weeks? First of all, we got our temple photos from our friend Larry a couple days before Christmas and they're beautiful. Well, Joshy makes them beautiful mostly. Look how big he is! I can hardly believe he's already ten months old. I still feel like he's brand new and that I don't know what I'm doing. Our b-mom bought him the suit before he was born and it just worked out perfectly that he fit right into it for the temple and blessing. Don't you love Thanksgiving in Phoenix?




Next was Christmas. We spent the week in Los Alamos with family. Most of my gifts were kitchen-based because that's what I requested. Diego got a tool-box from me because that's what he requested. And Josh brought home most of the loot. He made off with clothes, toys, ornaments, and a kids tent/tunnel set. It's really cool, except he's a little scared to go through the tunnel at the moment. We're trying to help him work through his fears. His cheeks were super rosy while we were there because the air is so stinkin' dry.



And lastly, our ward split on Sunday. That being said, we were released from our calling as Activities Committee leaders. Diego already got his new calling as the executive secretary in the bishopric. That should be interesting. And busy! Poor Diego. I'll try my best to be understanding and not bug him too much.

10 comments:

Nate said...

Executive Secretery-that is what Nate is...busy as a bee but he will do great!!!
I love all your pics!!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Those temple pics are to die for. What a cutie.

Rheslie said...

Okay...That kide is CE-UTE! Wow! How fun and what a fun Christmas! I really wish I would have gotten one of those tunnel things for myself! Enjoy it Josh...Enjoy it for all us grown-ups that can't.

Connie said...

Josh is co cute in those pictures! And yeah, I have to tell myself the same thing about Peter's calling.

Crystal said...

Love the 3rd one down. Love that sepia toned baby!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

He looks like such a little man in the suit! I love little boy suits. Beautiful pictures. I'm glad you had a fun Christmas!

Sophia said...

I love the photographs of you guys and Joshy at the temple. Everyone look so happy together...and Joshy is so cute!

It's looks like Joshy had a fun Christmas. I bet he enjoyed tearing open the gifts and playing with the wrapping paper and bows. My kids always seemed to like that more than the actual gift. :)

Ryan and Chelsea said...

Hey Gail! Those pictures of Josh are beautiful!! Our ward just got split too, so I am not in YW anymore and Ryan is the secretary in the YM. Good times. We need to hang out again soon!

Katy said...

darling, darling, darling. I just love your little Josh.

Mom Cove said...

JOSHIKINS,

Grandma and grandpa S. can't believe how fast you are growing. Last time we saw you (in Dec.), you were already standing up.
Your pictures are super cute.

And yes, Gail, we LOVE Thanksgiving in Phx.
(at Halloween, Christmas, Easter, whenever) because we get to see the family.

Soon as the weather gets warmer, we want to take more furniture and boxes out to Surprise. We are getting antsy!!

Love to all.