Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa

Well...

At least he didn't cry....

8 comments:

Crystal said...

What in the world? Couldn't Santa have propped him up a little for the pictures? He's smiling in that second pic, but he's just so darn crooked!

Diego said...

Actually, Josh didn't want to sit up straight. He kept leaning back to stare at Santa and wouldn't look at the camera. We weren't able to get him to look at the camera and sit up at the same time. Of course, neither Santa nor the photographer had the patience to fight with him and wait for the perfect shot. Especially after Josh grabed a fist full of santa beard and nearly yanked it off.

Rheslie said...

I love everything about this post! EVERYTHING!

Mom Cove said...

Yeah, I bet Joshie is on Santa's Naughty List now -for trying to yank off his beard.

Joshie actually looks like he's having fun (laughing) at the funny guy in a red hat and silly white hair on his face.

You can't fool Joshie, he knows it's not the real Santie Claus!

Katy said...

That is HI-larious. I just wrote Chelsea...I would really like to get together sometime over Christmas (before/after). Hopefully you'll be in town - I'll call you guys when we get in to AZ next week and see what works!

Ryan and Chelsea said...

So cute!! Hey-- I would love for you to come and visit me sometime. Probably next week. Just give me a call. Also, Katy is going to be in town for Christmas and wants to get together, so that will be fun!!

Gail said...

I'd love to see you guys but we are leaving for NM on wednesday next week. Will Katy be around on Monday or Tuesday?

Mom Cove said...

THE OSCAR AND MARIA SALGADO FAMILY (FROM NEW MEXICO) WISH ALL OF YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

GOD BLESS!