Looks like I have to change my comment settings on this blog. Did you read the last comment on my last post? What in the world? What a weird thing to say. For your information, lady who lives in India, I already have a visiting teaching partner and it's not you. Guess you might go inactive now.
6 comments:
I get weird ones every now and then too, but they've never tried to claim to be my VT partner. That's weird. I have my moderation turned on to watch for things like that and then I just reject the funny looking ones.
Whoa! She left a comment under every post on this page! I just deleted them all except for the last one.
Is there a way to report this?
Holy crazy lady. And that's what my comment read in the previous post. "hope you're still my VT partner so I don't have to go inactive". Freaky!!!
What in the weird?
Oh, I actually forgot you wrote that Marianne! Yeah, I should have left all her comments on my other posts too, for everyone to read. Like the one with Josh on Santa's lap said, "funny man in red suit with white beard."
Post a Comment