Tuesday, September 1, 2009

He's a roller!

Oh man, is he ever! Josh rolls all over the place these days. This is something that has made him truly happy. It's hard having to keep an eye on him all the time but it's also super cute. We usually have to just lay him on a blanket and surround the border with pillows and stuffed animals to contain him. He's been lifting his knees like he wants to crawl. I'm dreading the day he crawls but at the same time, I'm totally excited for it.

He loves to tangle up in the coffee table. Don't ask me why. I don't know!


Josh was laying on his blanket and then decided to grab a corner and roll. End result, a baby burrito.


I can't get enough of this picture. He is so drawn to that chair. He ends up underneath it at least once a day.

9 comments:

Rheslie said...

Ghah ha ha ha! I love how his rolling is out of control! He is so much fun!

Maggie & Nate said...

You look like you are having so much fun!! :0) How exciting~ Josh looks like he is enjoying himself

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I say this every time, but seriously the CUTEST baby boy I have ever seen. He's at such a fun age!!!
Thanks so much for the soup yesterday....we loved it; can I get the recipe?

Jamie said...

Cutest baby burrito I've ever seen. :)

Andrea said...

What a cutie! He has such a great smile. I love his version of the burrito..."I'll order bacon, green, cheese."

MattJulieGavin said...

You sound like you're loving life! I love it! Isn't it crazy how quickly they can move, once they start? All the sudden they are across the room! He's so stinkin' cute!!!

Bethanie said...

That last picture is definitely a keeper! What a handsome little boy!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Gail, He is just so Cute! love the baby burrito! haha, It is so much fun watching them learn new things.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Seriously!! What the heck happened to Carrie? I liked her!