Hey Diegs and Gail, I got the pic you sent. Thank you so much! He's so cute,it hurts!! You guys are awesome parents! Love you guys a bunch! Give Joshy the biggest hugs and kisses for me:) Love Ari
Diegs & Gail, I got the pic you sent. I can't thank you enough. He's so cute it hurts!! Your guys are such wonderful parents. Please give Joshy big hugs and kissies from me and Anna. Love Ari:)
12 comments:
He's getting so big. LOVE those cheeks.
OG MY GOSH Gail! Those turned out so cute!
Josh is a cute kid!!! :0)
that last comment was Maggie bythwway
aaawe! So cute!!
Wow, he is such a looker!
First of all, I love you're new family photo... that new hair style is amazing! LOVE IT!! Second, Josh-What a stud!
Oh! And third, I really like your new background, it's beautiful!
He is dang adorable! Hey, can you email me (kristisue00@gmail.com) cause we are for sure coming down the weekend of Oct. 10-11 and want to see you!
These pictures are freakin' killing me. So adorable and such a little ham. I love your family picture too!
Hey Diegs and Gail, I got the pic you sent. Thank you so much! He's so cute,it hurts!! You guys are awesome parents! Love you guys a bunch! Give Joshy the biggest hugs and kisses for me:) Love Ari
Diegs & Gail, I got the pic you sent. I can't thank you enough. He's so cute it hurts!! Your guys are such wonderful parents. Please give Joshy big hugs and kissies from me and Anna. Love Ari:)
Post a Comment