I second Josh. He is so stikin cute it kills me too! Wow, he is getting big.
Seriously,he has the cutest, roundest face! I can't believe how big he is getting. What should we do first to plan for the wedding?? :)
Josh is so cute! I like how he is next to a bear...:0)
He is so cute!! Hey, do you guys want to come over this week? Email me or call me!! :)
Grandma Salgado says:I miss you... hope to see you for Oscar and Veronica's wedding so we can play with and hold you(if I can- so many relatives want to also). Love to you, Mom and DadSee you later alligator!
He s the cutest little guy EVER!! How fun!
I can't wait to squeeze that little cutie pie! I miss him so much. He really is incredibly adorable you guys!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I second Josh. He is so stikin cute it kills me too! Wow, he is getting big.
Seriously,he has the cutest, roundest face! I can't believe how big he is getting. What should we do first to plan for the wedding?? :)
Josh is so cute! I like how he is next to a bear...:0)
He is so cute!! Hey, do you guys want to come over this week? Email me or call me!! :)
Grandma Salgado says:
I miss you... hope to see you for Oscar and Veronica's wedding so we can play with and hold you
(if I can- so many relatives want to also).
Love to you, Mom and Dad
See you later alligator!
He s the cutest little guy EVER!! How fun!
I can't wait to squeeze that little cutie pie! I miss him so much. He really is incredibly adorable you guys!
Post a Comment