Monday, September 14, 2009

Plane ride

So, I'm taking Josh on an airplane on Wednesday. In case you have forgotten or never read about our last plane experience, you may do so by clicking here. I'm so nervous! Diego's brother is getting married in Albuquerque on Saturday but we also are in charge of our ward campout this weekend.... Well, to make a long story short, baby and I are flying out early to avoid too much car/travel time. Then we're meeting up with Diego on Saturday and all driving back home together on Monday. I chose an early flight, 8:35 am to be exact. Early morning is Josh's happiest time so I'm hoping that will help out a little. I also don't believe we will get stuck behind a car wreck and be super late to the airport. Oh, and I won't be carrying baby bottles with water through security either. What am I forgetting? Any other suggestions to make this flight go a little more smoothly? Seriously, anything?

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Lollipops. It's good for their ears to suck and swallow on them during take off and landing and it keeps them happy... and sticky so you better bring some wipes too. Good luck. He'll do fine. He's older now, it'll be different. :)
So are you guys NOT going to the camp out?

Diego said...

Gail and Josh won't be at the campout. But I'll be there all day Friday and part of Saturday morning. Then I'll drive straight to NM and hopefully make it in time for the wedding. It's gonna be a busy weekend!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I'll be thinkin of ya. I say drug him up. ;)

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

Good luck! I hope it goes well. I have no suggestions, just good luck wishes! Oh, and we are thinking about being down in Phoenix the weekend of Oct.11th for my nephew's farewell. I'll let you know when it is for sure (and hopefully you guys are around) cause we'd love to see you guys!