That's what I am today. Diego even offered to stay home and take care of the baby so I could get some rest. I told him I was okay. Why did I say that? I have to say, taking care of an energetic five-month old baby that refuses to nap while I'm sick... not my cup o' tea (or hot chocolate, or any other hot beverage that I do actually drink). Oh and when that baby wakes up at 3:00 in the morning, not so fun either. Bleh...
Sorry, little guy. You may spend a lot of time rolling around on the floor with your toys, jumping in your jumperoo, or sitting in your swing. Mommy needs some rest.



6 comments:
cute pictures! We hope you feel better Gail! That was super sweet of Diego to offer to stay home...what a peach~
Just don't let him get sick. I hope you feel better soon. He is so cute!
He really might be the cutest baby boy I have ever seen. Maybe he and our new one can be BFF. :)
Oh I completely agree. I think that is the worst when you don't feel good, but you still have to be a mom. Good Luck!
hope you are feeling better!!! it's tough when you can't be selfish when you are sick. but then again you wouldn't have it any other way. hey, do you like that jumperoo thingy??? i'm trying to decide if we should get one. it looks pretty darn cute and fun.
Gail:
I'm just now (8-13-09) reading this blog, and I'm wondering how you are doing. Had no idea that you were sick. Hope that you're better. Little Joshie's pictures are adorable. Thanks for posting them.
Love, Mom Salgado
Post a Comment