Like my new background everyone? Well ladies and gents', I paid a pretty high price for it. As you can see, I deleted my whole blog list! That's right, the entire thing. Don't be offended if your name's not listed anymore. Nobody's is! I can pretty much remember everyone on my list and my blog should be back to normal by tonight. But, if you happen to read this post today, be a pal and send me a comment. That will make things a little easier for me. I'm such an idiot! I'm so mad at myself right now. You have no idea. And no, this isn't the first time I've ever done this.
14 comments:
ha ha I've done that before, you ain't alone!!! Add us to your list!
Yep, same thing happens to me when I get messin' around with my background. I think I've lost it 5 times now! I now make a copy of it and save it in a word doc so I can look it up if I ever need to. Good luck!
Oh, and the background is cute.
No worries, I think we've all done it before!
I despise that. Notice why my blog stays the same all the time. I've done it too and it's so not worth it. Good luck.
I've done that SO many times it's ridiculous!!!
Hee hee. ;) Isn't it annoying how easy it is to erase stuff!
it only takes once..or twice...good luck :D
Count us in!
I haven't done it yet, but I'll be smart and learn from your mistake ;) So sorry! I hate when I lose things like that!
Ok, I think everything's okay.
Savannah - I usually do that, but I just totally forgot this time.
Jamie - Your blog's private and I can't see it anymore! What should I do?
Julie - Josh absolutely loves his jumperoo!
Chelsea - Yes, it is.
Keeley - It's Keeley!!!
Hey Gail!!! If you cant get on my blog anymore either let me know. Not that I've posted anything in like 3 months but..... :)
I have to tell you, Josh is seriously the cutest kid EVER!!! I am always showing my mom the cute pictures of him on here. We are so happy for you and Diego.
Man that sucks that it happend..but at least it is fixable! How are you doing with your new little man?
Hey Gail! It was fun hanging out with you the other day! Here is my comment!
Here is our comment. If you guys are up to it, I think Kody is getting big enough that we might venture a day out to Pheonix... It would be so much fun to see you guys again!
Post a Comment