I'm a few days late, but on 12/27/08 Diego and I celebrated 7 happy years of marriage. We celebrated by going to dinner with my amazing sister-in-law, Marissa, and her beautiful daughter, Maddy. This was a very special day and I'm so thankful that I got to spend it with some of the most important people in my life. I love you guys!!!
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! Has it really been that long? I remember so well when you two started dating. Congrats again!
Wow, that's great you two! Steve and I just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in November. The time goes by fast, doesn't it?
Yeah, I can't believe it's been 7 years either. According to today's standards, seven years is actually a major milestone. ;)
Happy Anniversay!! I felt so special when I got your post!! Of course I will be your blogging buddy!! Yeah! I'm so excited to keep up with you guys!!
Congrats!!! That is great and fun~
Post a Comment