Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas!

This is our super cute christmas tree. Gold balls and white bows.
This is Diego making an absolute mess of our kitchen.

And this is Diego's super cute gingerbread house. Um... gingerbread... saloon? This is Diego's super cute gingerbread saloon.

5 comments:

FriưrikssonS (and Parents) said...

What a clever idea for a gingerbread-building? I Love it!!
Merry Christmas!!!

Jamie said...

Great Saloon. I wish I had seen this blog last week and I would've totally stolen his idea for a family party we had. Very creative!

Crystal said...

All I want to know is, did Diegs use the merengue powder?

Diego said...

Ummm...sorry Crystal! I used egg whites instead, since we had lots of eggs and no one would be eating the icing. But don't worry, I have plans for that meringue powder.

Compared to when I was finished, the kitchen looks relatively clean in that picture. Gail was not very happy with my mess.

Sophia said...

Gail, I love your christmas tree... it's so pretty! We're going to take our tree down tonight. So sad! :(