Oh, I guess the words are a little too small to read so.... We're adopting a baby! He is due March 8th and we can't be more excited. The time of his arrival draws closer and closer and we just can't wait to bring him home.
I must pay my respects to my very talented friend, Heather. She and her mom made these invitations, which are absolutely adorable, and are hosting the baby shower. Thanks so much Heather and Cindy! (I blurred out the address and phone number so no weirdos will be calling or stopping by)

10 comments:
Yay, Gail! Congratulations! I'm jealous you get to meet your baby before me! :)
Oh Gail, that's awesome, exciting, and really really soon! I guess you knew about it for a while, but still. Has it settled in yet? Have you invited a bunch of two year olds to your house to test its babyproofness? Hee hee hee. Fun image.
oh well that is so wonderful! we are so excited for you. did you have to get certified and stuff in order for the adoption to go through? but really, so glad for you. you will love having a baby boy! they are precious. i am definitely still trying to figure this parenting thing out (some things are harder than they seem - like sleep, why can't he just be like me and sleep so easily when i get into bed?), but if you have any questions, I will TRY to be of service! again congrats!
Yay Gail! I'm so excited for you! Don't let yourself get too nervous, you're going to be an awesome mommy!
Gail! I can't believe how soon that is! It's almost here! You guys are going to be great parents - it will be the biggest adjustment of your life but I know this baby will have such a happy life in your home. And my goodness I love those invitations - I wish I could be there...so I send my love and hopefully a little goodie soon...Love ya mommy-to-be!
Wooo HOOO! Now I can give you congrats in public! Thank you for your wonderful email by the way! It helped me as well.
Oh my goodness I am so excited for you! That is wonderful news... Baby boys are so sweet and so much fun (although I do enjoy having a girl too). Congrats again-you guys will be great parents.
Congratulations Gail! That is so exciting. I know how it is to wait so we are so happy for you.
And yes, we do just live up a ways, so we will difinatly have to get together some weekend. We still owe you guys dinner!
In response to Rachel's question: Yes we had to get certified in order to adopt the baby. We were already planning on adopting when we were presented with this oppurtunity, so we went ahead and raced through all the paperwork. I'm glad we had an excuse to finish it up so quick because I think it would have taken us forever to get on the ball.
congrats gail!!! boys are the best! you are going to be such a cute & wonderful mom! have a fun shower...although it's probably already taken place...i'm a little behind in the cyber world. but i'm SO, SO, SO happy for you!!!
Post a Comment