Friday, March 4, 2011

Two.

I can't believe it. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! My baby is two years old today. The fastest two years of my life. I've had him longer than I worked at my last job. That's weird to me. I have spent the majority of my marriage working full-time so it's strange to think that I've been a stay-at-home mom for the last two years.
I just love Josh so much. He is busy. He climbs, runs, sings, dances, and climbs some more. Sitting quietly and reading a book is not something on Josh's agenda. But I wouldn't have him any other way. I think he's perfect.

Happy 2nd Birthday Joshy baby!

Party's in a couple weeks. I will post more pictures.

3 comments:

Maggie & Nate said...

Josh is adorable!!!
You are a great, super mom Gail!
I miss you

Savannah said...

There is no way he's 2! He is growing too fast.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

He's two? No way.