Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I never got my car back.

We sold it before ever bringing it home from the dealership and I got a new one instead!
After a horrible weekend that involved everyone in this household having the stomach flu, Diego and I slugged off to buy a new car while grandma and grandpa Salgado babysat Josh. We meant to shop around at a few different dealerships to find the best deal but we got to the first one and never left. Those sales-people are so pushy!
Daniel tried and tried to get us to buy a car from him. We spoke with him for about an hour. Once he got tired of trying, he brought in Eddie to talk to us. Eddie confessed that he was afraid of us leaving because he knew we probably wouldn't come back. We spoke with Eddie for about half an hour. As we were leaving, Eddie had us speak to Chris. Chris Zamora, local Mesa celebrity, owner of Super S Honda!... Anybody? No? You may recognize him from his commercials? No? We spoke with Chris for another hour. After a lot of discussions about alloy wheels, extended warranties, and whatnot, we settled on a price $3,000 less than what Daniel originally asked from us. Plus, a five-year paint protection warranty. Hear hear to buying a car on the very last day of the month!

2011 Honda Civic, Titanium

3 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

ok Wait. Wait wait wait. Five years of in house cleaning?? As in someone comes to clean your house? I don't get it. You need to give them my address. Yea for a new car!

Gail said...

No Marianne. No no no. As in we take our car to the dealership to get cleaned twice a year, free of charge.

Gail said...

There, I fixed the wording.