Okay, so Josh's birthday is on March 4th. But to be more accomodating for our extended family, birth family, etc., we ended up having his actual party on March 19th. Aside from some major wind gusts, the weather was perfect to celebrate at the park. Here are some pictures of the super fun day!
Diego and his dad made a Sesame Street cake. All of the characters, presents, table, street sign, just everything was made by Diego out of fondant. So so so cute! Josh's favorites are Cookie Monster, Grover, and Elmo.
Josh loved playing with his aunt's dog that came from out of town. He took it for a stroll.
Opening presents. I love his face in the picture to the right. Hilarious! I don't know what he was saying...
I can't believe only two years ago, this boy was placed in our arms and instantly became our whole world. I can't remember what life was like without him. Very different, I think. Sometimes I don't feel worthy. Why we were chosen out of so many other wonderful couples to be his parents, we will never know. We're just grateful to have him in our home.




2 comments:
Wow! That Cake is amazing! I am so impressed with Diego's fondant skills! I am so happy you have Joshy too! Happy birthday, Josh!
What. Diego made that cake? Is there anything he can't do? And can I hire him for Sage's cake?
Happy Birthday Joshy!
Post a Comment