I've been waiting to make this post because I wanted to do a triple-post and include our family photos along with it all but I still haven't gotten them yet. And I'm dying! Seriously dying for them to get here (ok, so I may have stolen a couple of our family photos from the photographer's own blog. But they're ours. I'm entitled, right?). Anyway, this isn't a rant post.
Do you see our sidebar? I finally made a button that all of you wonderful people can copy into your own blog if you desire. It's a link to our adoption profile with LDS Family Services. Just tryin' to spread the word. I wanted to wait to make the announcement because I plan to change out the main pictures in our profile with our new family photos. But I'm getting antsy. Just know that I do plan on changing that main photo in the profile.
Also, I made a new adoption blog. It's mainly for potential birthmothers to look at. We will have a link to the blog in the profile too. But if you want to look, be my guest! It's a work in progress and I have only made one little post. It will look better when the posts start piling up I think. Um, that's all!
1 comment:
I LOVE the button!!!
And I hate waiting for pictures, too.
Post a Comment