Thursday, March 4, 2010

1 year old!

Is he really one year old today? My baby's becoming a big boy! This past year was the best year of my life by far. I'm so sad he's not tiny anymore but so happy that he's healthy, and perfect, and right on track. Birthday party's on Saturday so more pictures to come!
Happy Birthday big boy!

4 comments:

Ryan and Chelsea said...

Wow, Gail! I can't believe it has already been a year! Where did all that time go?

Diego said...

Happy B-day Joshy! Mommy and Daddy love you very much! Can't believe you're growing so fast and turning into a little man. We'll definitely miss our little baby Joshy, but we're excited to meet big boy Joshy, at the same time. I clearly remember this day last year, standing in the hospital corridor as the nurse brought you from the operating room. I was so anxious to finally meet you and see what you looked like. I remember being stunned at how cute and good looking you were for a new born. Then I breathed a sigh of relief and silently thanked God for giving us such a healthy and handsome child.

Maggie & Nate said...

Gail I remember talking to you...it seems like yesterday & I know it was a long time ago now that Josh is 1! Time has gone by so fast!! :0) enjoy your moments w/ him-

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday! You guys have had an exciting year. We can't wait to meet him. We have to get together this summer so we can catch up on everything!