Our brother and his wife came to visit last weekend. So why was Crystal, who lives in Tempe, here way more than he was? Hmmm. Oh well, she and Baby J have totally bonded now.
He is such a stud! You've got to be on top of the moon! My Dad likes to tell me every time he sees me now how cute Josh is & how much he likes Diego lol! Crystal is looking smokin too!
Thanks Heather! Diego's a very likeable guy. Yeah, your dad came over to take a peak at Josh just last week at church. He's funny. So for some reason I can't leave comments on your blog. I've tried several times and am never able. It's probably a problem on my end. But I'm sorry!
3 comments:
He is such a stud! You've got to be on top of the moon! My Dad likes to tell me every time he sees me now how cute Josh is & how much he likes Diego lol! Crystal is looking smokin too!
Thanks Heather! Diego's a very likeable guy. Yeah, your dad came over to take a peak at Josh just last week at church. He's funny. So for some reason I can't leave comments on your blog. I've tried several times and am never able. It's probably a problem on my end. But I'm sorry!
Oh boy I love crystal and I love babies. To see them together makes it the best post I have ever read
Post a Comment