Monday, July 13, 2009

Swimming Lessons

We took Baby J swimming for the first time over the weekend! And he loved it! Diego and I were in charge of a ward pool party for the activities committee and we weren't sure what to do with Josh while we were there. Finally we just decided that he would go swimming too. I didn't think he would handle it all too well because of his fear of being in large crowds. But I was so very wrong! I eased him into the water and he loved every minute of it. He has never been so relaxed as he was while in the pool. Our boy is extremely fidgety. Anyway, we absolutely have to go again. It was a great experience for us all.




7 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I don't think that boy could be any cuter. He is so so adorable.

Connie said...

He's so cute! And it was a great activity!

Savannah said...

I love your new picture at the top. What a cutie!

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

That is so fun! I loved going swimming with cute little babies!

Mom Cove said...

He's finally having fun in the pool. He's just jamen out - whoo-hoo.
love RACHEL

Maggie & Nate said...

How fun!! He has a lot of hair...

Kristina said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! How fun! It looks like he really loves his auntie Crystal....smart boy!