I think it's time to switch pediatricians for Joshy. Mesa-Ladies, any suggestions?Josh's doctor is...okay. But I don't feel like driving half an hour to see an "okay" doctor anymore. I'm so frustrated! And I'm not in the mood to type out the whole story. Maybe later.
6 comments:
You should come to Dr. Deardorf at Palo Verde Pediatrics--Val Vista and Elliot. He is really good. I'm sorry you are having doctor problems :(.
I agree Gail~ My doctor wasn't the most helpful and we moved so it is a 20 min drive when I could just be going to a closer one. I went on Wednesday and I love him! I suggest you switch...my opinion. :0~
Gilbert Pediatrics, see Dr. Jones. He is amazing! I know at least a dozen women that use him & I have never heard 1 bad thing about him. I've been to apts. with my nieces & nephews and I was impressed.
There are a couple of locations to choose from and they have late night hours for emergencies. Megan Hamilton in the ward uses him & loves him, you should talk to her about him! Good luck!!!
Uh, now I need reccommendations for a San Pedro doctor. Anyone?
I'm in the market for a new ped myself - I don't know your story, but I totally understand the frustration.
Gail,
Congratulations! Josh is a cute baby. Quinton and Josh should have a play date sometime(if only we didnt live so far away). We just got sealed to Quinton this past Saturday. It was so amazing! I have never seen him so happy. You are going to love the expereince. Hopefully we can continue to keep in contact!
Resa
My boys go to Dr. Deardorff at Palo Verde Ped's too. At first I didn't like him but I like him now. I just think he's really knowledgable. He's always dead on and my son loves him now. Good luck.
Post a Comment