
Did you know this week is National Infertility Awareness Week?... Yeah, I didn't either. But apparently it is. Although I've kind of forgotten my infertility troubles since Josh came along, I still feel a deep sense of sadness for my friends that are waiting to be parents. This article is awesome: Infertility Etiquette. I've read it many times and yes, I've encountered most of these situations myself, if not all of them. I recommend all of you read it and refer it to a friend. It's very enlightening.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! He can already sit up? I miss him so badly! I want to hold him and squeeze him! I hope everyone is doing well! Miss you. Ari:)
Just for a few moments. Then his head flops over to the side, which eventually drags the rest of his body along with it.
Where did that giant baby man come from??? He looks huge in that picture!
He is so cute! What a beautiful boy...
Post a Comment