Thursday, March 26, 2009

Acid Reflux maybe?

Baby is still having some feeding issues. I'm starting to suspect it's acid reflux. He has all the symptoms and he just acts so uncomfortable while eating. Poor little guy. We took him to the doctor on Tuesday and she said to wait a few days and see how it goes. I personally am ready to take him back and get some medicine but I'll just have to be patient. He's still gaining weight and is very healthy so he'll be fine.
Unlike most babies, Josh LOVED his first bath. He loved it.
While awake, his favorite past-time is to stare out the window. What a cutie! I love him so much.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, Gail...he's gorgeous! I hope it gets better!

Nate said...

One of my friend's baby has acid reflex and she give him zantac twice a day(liquid form)...so try that and ask a doctor

Jamie said...

It totally could be acid reflux. It never hurts to try a little of the PRevacid. Your doctor may even have a few samples. Those pictures are too cute. What a sweet baby you have! By the way, we've moved. We don't live so close anymore :(. But we are not that far away. :)

Gail said...

I actually knew that Jamie. Congrats! And by the way, he does in fact have acid reflux. Took him to the doctor yesterday and she prescribed him Zantac (you called it Nate). Oh my gosh, it's like night and day. We got old Joshy back! Everyone's so much happier.

Unknown said...

So have that you have found a solution. He is so adorable, I love all of the hair!

Meka said...

Hi! I'm from 2ofus4now. Your baby is beautiful! My husband and I just adopted our first as well, she is 6 weeks! It's so much fun huh? The lack of sleep thing is a little hard but its so worth it! I hope the medicine continues to work for him. It's no fun when they don't feel well! Congratulations!

Lisa~ said...

Very cute pictures, Gail. What a sweet face Joshy has!