Here's some pictures of my baby shower last week. I had a really nice time. Heather and Cindy (the same lovely ladies that made the invitations) used ocean blue, lime green, and orange colors to decorate for the jungle/safari themed party. Everything matched, even down to the little fruit and yogurt cups. If I had half the talent that they do I would be happy. They even made bath salts as party favors! All the pictures of me are a little weird, but whatever... I was opening gifts and playing games so my head is turned down in all of them. I just had to choose the best of the worst, ya' know? After the shower, my sisters Marianne and Crystal, and my wonderful friend Chelsea came over to help me unload everything. As you can see, we're starting to work up a little collection for the little man. That's not all from the shower but a lot of it is. Time to hand out thank you cards because seriously, I am so thankful.








6 comments:
Look at all of that loot! Congrats again, Gail. I'm so very happy for you! I will be excited to join you in the world of motherhood a month later. Much love...
Oh Gail this is so exciting! I am so happy for you! Congrats on your big news! And you have every right to park in the expectant parking lot..you are expecting a baby! So don't think your a jerk. I have seen men park in those spaces..and I think to myself..hmmm okay I won't say what I am thinking.But congrats again that is so exciting!
oh my goodness. I have been busy with the house and hadn't checked your blog in 2 or 3 weeks. I missed a lot. That is SOOOO exciting! It looks like you have got lots of great stuff. Good luck. And of all the gifts I saw, the sock monkey was by far the coolest. And I ditto the comment about about "expectant mother" parking. You deserve to park there along with anyone else who is having a baby:)
I'm glad that whoever gave you the sock monkey gave you a not-so-creepy one. Those things can get out of control! And congrats on the rest of the loot, especially the cute wittle shoes that make my voice go all squeaky (you'll have to imagine it through the typing).
Wow, the refreshment table looks amazing-what talent! It looks like you made out like a bandit-lots of good stuff! Congrats again!
Gail,
I did know you were adopting (Crystal told me) and I'm so stinkin' excited for you!! Motherhood is a wonderful adventure. Enjoy it, it goes by so fast!!
Love,
Annie
Post a Comment