So, the baby will be due any day now. We're still plugging away, getting ready for his arrival. It seems like every time we think we have everything, we think of something else we need to get. Here's our checklist:
- Crib/Sheets? Check.
- Glider? Check.
- Endless amount of clothes? Check.
- Ten million blankets? Check.
- Itty bitty shoes? Check.
- Bath supplies? Check.
- Baby's bags packed and ready to go at a moment's notice? Check.
- Constant butterflies in my stomach? Check.
- Sleeping with the phone on the night-stand? Check.
- Carrying the phone in my hand at all times? Check.
- Training my replacement at work? Check.
What else can there be? I am so ready for this! Yet... I'm so not ready.
3 comments:
I think you might have forgotten something, but I can't quite think of what...
hee hee hee
Let's not forget about the car seat, which was the first thing we bought. The birth mother has reminded us several times not to forget it at home. Apparently, the hospital won't let you leave, unless the baby is properly restrained in a car seat. I guess the Britney Spears form of child restraint (aka child sitting in lap) is not acceptable.
Well, it sounds great to me.
:0) You are so excited and that makes me so happy to hear!!
Enjoy~
Post a Comment