Josh was a scarecrow for Halloween. We took him to our ward Trunk-or-Treat and had tons of fun! I only had to reapply his makeup once. Here are some pictures of him trick-or-treating for the first time. He doesn't know how to say "trick or treat" but he would hold out his little bag and then say bye when we walked away. I wish you could see, but the top of his hat had a little bird's nest inside of it too.







And yeah, I cut my bangs. I think I like them but sometimes I don't. But most of the time I do... I don't know... I had to cut my bangs because if I didn't, I would have cut all of my hair. It needed some changing and I haven't had long hair in like 15 years, so bangs it is. I'm reminded of the movie 500 Days of Summer, when Tom says, "I hate her crooked teeth. I hate her 1960's haircut..."
6 comments:
cute hair... :0)
looks so stylin'
nice costume...
Rohnan was a little pumpkin~
You crack me up. Love Josh's costume, LOVE the super cool car decor, and LOVE the movie 500 days of summer. I think the bangs are awesome.
Gail I LOVE your long hair! You look gorgeous! And I love the bangs! Beautiful!
I'm a bangs girl. I like them on you!
Josh looked adorable on Halloween. :)
OH, He is the cutest Scarecrow we have EVER seen. Granpa and I love his costume and make up. Very creative guys.
Did Diego do the design on the trunk? It's amazing!
How fun!
Cute costume, cute hair!
Post a Comment