I left him alone for a few minutes and he managed to sneak into the pantry, empty the entire can of cocoa on the ground, coat his entire body in powder, then walk all over the carpet and sofa. Fortunately, cocoa powder cleans up relatively easily with a vacuum, as long as it stays dry.
Loved the pics! Be thankful that the brown stuff wasn't stinky. I've had to clean up yuck in the tub last night and in the crib this morning (Eli can take his diaper off)! I saw Stephanie Hatch Lunt this morning. We were catching up on news of our EAC roomies. Take care.
Hey there Gail it's Lauren. Man I saw the pictures and thought to myself " hey better cocoa then poop right?" especially at the age where they are exploring new things, if you know what I mean, anywho this is a lesson learned don't leave Josh alone in the kitchen!!!
12 comments:
The first two pictures, my response was, "Oh no!" But then on the last picture all I could do was laugh and say "what a cutie!"
I love your thought process Gail..."enough said"...I think "that will do"
:0)
You are a hilarious
I left him alone for a few minutes and he managed to sneak into the pantry, empty the entire can of cocoa on the ground, coat his entire body in powder, then walk all over the carpet and sofa. Fortunately, cocoa powder cleans up relatively easily with a vacuum, as long as it stays dry.
Oh geez. Maybe we should cancel our play date for tomorrow?!!!
Oh geez.
Loved the pics! Be thankful that the brown stuff wasn't stinky. I've had to clean up yuck in the tub last night and in the crib this morning (Eli can take his diaper off)! I saw Stephanie Hatch Lunt this morning. We were catching up on news of our EAC roomies. Take care.
I love chocolate, too!
However, at my age, I get it in little neat wrappers.
Gotta love the look on his face which says " I did it, I did it - AND, I got away with it, too."
Oh man! At least he had fun doing it!
Awesome. That smile says it all.
Gail, Uncle Clarence was so fun to meet. He's got a great sense of humor. Have you met him? Amanda
Hey there Gail it's Lauren. Man I saw the pictures and thought to myself " hey better cocoa then poop right?" especially at the age where they are exploring new things, if you know what I mean, anywho this is a lesson learned don't leave Josh alone in the kitchen!!!
OMA GOSH!!!! The saga of curious george begins!!!
Post a Comment