Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oh. I figured it out.

Josh misses Bethany and Adam. My sister and I went to New Mexico to visit the 'rents last week. It was much more fun for Josh to have cousins to play with while we were there. I couldn't figure out why he has been a little fussy since we got back. He's lonely! Poor guy. We did have a lot of fun. Now it's time to get used to a quiet house once again.
At the ruins next to Fuller Lodge.






5 comments:

Crystal said...

I like all of these kids.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

let's play

Maggie & Nate said...

how fun!!! :0) it is so much more fun w/ others...

Maggie & Nate said...

sorry I forgot to put this on my last post...but how did you make that wreath?!? It looks so good~ you can email it to me...that is best. thanks Gail

Mom Cove said...

I can hardly imagine a quiet house with Joshie around. I heard that he gets into lots of "cute" mischief. ;) Hugs and lots of kisses.

What is he wearing for Halloween this year? Well, I guess I can wait to see the pictures which you will probably post.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!!