Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Harry Potter

Okay, okay. He's awesome. The books are awesome. J.K. Rowling is awesome. I fought the urge to become obsessed with Harry Potter for a long time. Well, how long has Harry Potter been in existence now? Ten years or something? I remember working at summer camp when I was eighteen and one of the counselors started a Harry Potter club and would read to the kids during playtime. I didn't see what all the hype was about... But I do now! I finally decided to read the books and they are so good. I have finished The Sorcerer's Stone and The Chamber of Secrets in a matter of a couple weeks (it helps when the font is so big and there are pictures at the beginning of each chapter). I am anxiously awaiting The Prisoner of Azkaban right now. These books are so old that I have bought them off of Amazon for 0.01 each. I'm not ashamed to admit it - I love Harry Potter!

Look how cute little Daniel Radcliffe was back then. Aaawh...

3 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK. I too have sworn off Harry Potter. Should I give them a try? If I do and hate them, I'm blaming you. FYI.

Ryan and Chelsea said...

Yay Gail!!! You have become one of us! I LOVE harry potter, as you know. Been a die hard fan since day one. If you want to borrow my books, just let me know!

Sophia said...

You're so funny Gail...you make me laugh. (: