We have finally posted our adoption profile with LDS Family Services! It's a little scary to publicly advertise ourselves like this. Yet, it's exciting at the same time. Click here if you want to look at it.
1. Read your profile. For some reason I cried, but I'm a wreck lately so who knows why? I LOVE the picture on the bench with your head on Josh's head. So sweet. 2. Tantrums? Maybe Josh and Sage should have a contest to see who can throw the biggest one.
4 comments:
1. Read your profile. For some reason I cried, but I'm a wreck lately so who knows why? I LOVE the picture on the bench with your head on Josh's head. So sweet.
2. Tantrums? Maybe Josh and Sage should have a contest to see who can throw the biggest one.
Going over to read it now. Good luck to you guys!
I thought it was a VERY good profile and Loved the pictures. You are off to a good start.
We are praying for you!
Mom and Dad S.
I love your profile pic!! cute! & Congrats! :0)
Post a Comment