Gail, I am so so so so so sad about Mel. He was always one of those awesome down to earth people in my brain and then he started being a little crazy and I tried to ignore it. I tried to tell myself that the media was making it up or it was just one drunken night and he didnt mean it, but I guess I can't ignore it any longer. sniff sniff.
I bought a people magazine the other day that had him on the cover and the title was something like, "What went wrong with Mel" I just wanted you to know that I am still worried about this a week later!
6 comments:
It is sad, I will agree with you on that. :( He used to be one of my favorite actors and now, not so much.
Gail, I am so so so so so sad about Mel. He was always one of those awesome down to earth people in my brain and then he started being a little crazy and I tried to ignore it. I tried to tell myself that the media was making it up or it was just one drunken night and he didnt mean it, but I guess I can't ignore it any longer. sniff sniff.
Haha! I ditto Leslie! I can't even believe how out of control he is... he needs help.
So Sad!!
Hum, Money and Power.
When you are at the top - if not careful, the only place to go is DOWN - and pretty FAST at that.
I did like ALL of his movies.
Everybody at work's talking about "Tape 6" today. Guess it's the worst one so far.
I bought a people magazine the other day that had him on the cover and the title was something like, "What went wrong with Mel" I just wanted you to know that I am still worried about this a week later!
Post a Comment