His new smile cracks me up! Everytime I say "cheese" to him, he gives me that cheesy smile.
Oh good, he has a winky, wonky eye. Just like me. And Paris Hilton.
Adorable. Your countdown is getting so close!!! Whoo hoo!
So glad you shared because those are THE cutest pictures ever!!
So cute! I love those cheeks totally pinchable! :O
Yep, that is pretty cute. Why does he resemble his Aunt Crystal... that is weird. :)
He reminds me of MR. GUMMY. Uncle Oscarito used to do a "Mr. Gummy" act when he was younger. Do you remember, Diego? THIS LITTLE GUY IS DEFINITELY the "eNtErTaInEr". We miss him!
Haha! So cute! He is such a little charmer! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
His new smile cracks me up! Everytime I say "cheese" to him, he gives me that cheesy smile.
Oh good, he has a winky, wonky eye. Just like me. And Paris Hilton.
Adorable. Your countdown is getting so close!!! Whoo hoo!
So glad you shared because those are THE cutest pictures ever!!
So cute! I love those cheeks totally pinchable! :O
Yep, that is pretty cute. Why does he resemble his Aunt Crystal... that is weird. :)
He reminds me of MR. GUMMY. Uncle Oscarito used to do a "Mr. Gummy" act when he was younger. Do you remember, Diego?
THIS LITTLE GUY IS DEFINITELY the "eNtErTaInEr".
We miss him!
Haha! So cute! He is such a little charmer! :)
Post a Comment