I'm just so excited to let you all know that Josh slept through the whole night for the very first time! He fell asleep around 9:00 pm and didn't wake up until about 5:30 am. What?! And even at that, I fed him and he fell back asleep until about 7:30. He's only had a few nights where he woke up only once. Most of the time it's twice. I'm pretty sure it won't happen again for a couple weeks but it's awesome to see that he's getting better at sleeping. These little milestones are so exciting for us. I love to see his new personality, his smiles and his coos. He's not a newborn anymore. My baby's growing up!

9 comments:
That is HUGE! Hopefully it will start to get better. I think it will. Yeah for a great milestone.
What an exciting milestone. He is so cute in that picture.
Hooray for sleeping through the NIGHT!!! He is so cute!
Congrats Gail! Thats a big one! Motherhood looks good on you! That is a darling picture.
Hey Gail, I just found your blog. Yeah, another blog to stalk! Joshua is getting so big- and such a cutie!
Connie
Ps. Our blog is peterandconnie.blogspot
I love that picture Gail. You look so happy. I'm so glad that Joshy is sleeping longer through the night. It's nice to get the consecutive hours of sleep. Broken sleep always made me grumpy and forgetful.
You guys are doing a great job with Joshy. He's lucky to have such wonderful parents.
sleeping through the night? that's awesome!
I think I told you this, but our babies had the same due date :)
You have a blog!! I'm so glad but now I'm crying. I read the poem about the mom from way back when and am a sap. Love little Josh, he is SO cute! When can I watch him? Seriously.
That is so awesome! That is always such a big milestone to hit!
Post a Comment