Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthmother's Day!

Did you guys know that the day before Mother's Day is National Birthmother's Day? Sunday will obviously be a very special day for me. But to be honest, I'll be thinking of Josh's birthmom a lot. She gave us a family and for that, I'll be forever grateful. We love you Birthmom!
Your unselfish
act of love,
Has blessed us with
a child from above.

Each time we see
that smiling face,
We remember in our hearts
you hold a special place.

For you hold a title
like no other.
For you are our child's
special Birthmother!

Happy Birthmother's Day!

3 comments:

MattJulieGavin said...

Did you write that poem? Beautiful. I know every day that I am thankful to Kiana's mom for raising & loving her. I'm sure your birthmom feels the same about you. There is no one quite like an adoptive mom. You bring peace to our hearts every day!

Gail said...

I wish I wrote it! No, I just found it. Thanks so much Julie. That's very nice of you to say.

Maggie & Nate said...

Gail that is so thoughtful of you to be so appreciative of the birth mother. I am sure she appreciates you and Diego for the thoughts and kind words you feel and tell her! You're a Peach!