Diego had surgery on Thursday. He has always had some trouble breathing due to allergies and decided to finally get checked out. The doctor noticed the tissue inside of Diego's nose was a little thick and he had a deviated septum as well! He got smacked in the nose playing church-ball a couple months ago. I always said those guys play too rough! Anyway, the doctor said he could perform some "minor" surgery to thin out the tissue and straighten out Diego's septum. I had some pictures of him up but he felt too embarrassed so I told him I would take them down.
Owen Wilson has a severely deviated septum. But Diego's wasn't even noticable.
9 comments:
Nice picture! How embarrassing!
Yeah!!! You have a blog! I knew this day was coming and I'm so happy I can take sneak peeks of you guys!
I'm in Phoenix right now, and was just trying to get in touch with Chelsea so we could hopefully get together once. Email me your number, because for some reason, I don't have it in my cell phone: ktalice@hotmail.com
I hope I get to see you!
sweet! i'm glad you have a blog! now i can keep track of you better since i'm pretty much terrible at keeping in touch...this seems to be the easiest way for me. :)
hope the surgery goes well...keep posting!
So glad you have a blog. It will be fun to keep in touch this way!!!
Don't be embarrassed, this is what blogging is all about, get use to it.
Thanks for leaving me a message. OF course, add me to your friends. I'll add you too. Thanks. :)
Hey Girl!!! I am so glad you added me! I totally forgot you guys are in Mesa! Anyways glad to see you are still around and kickin! If you ever want to get away from the city you can come to Ajo and visit we have four wheelers and horses and plenty of desert!
nice info! thanks for the blog invite! hope ya'll are well and that Diego is breathing better :o) love you guys
Ya, thanks for the blog invitation! I hope you're feeling better now Diego. I know this isn't the same thing, but I remember how uncomfortable I was when I got my wisdom teeth pulled. Poor Diego!
It was a very miserable week of recovering, but I'm better now and breathing much better than before.
Post a Comment