Lately I don't enjoy writing blogs. But I love reading them! I can assure you, I check my friends' blogs every day even if I don't mention it. There is something I really want to blog about badly but I haven't gotten the okay yet from Diego. And no, it's not baby news! Let's just clear that up right away.
So, this is my most recent favorite blog to read. Mostly because it's by my sister, whom I love, and her best friend, I love her too! And I secretly want to add myself to their friend group and become the third amigo.
http://talesofsuperplus.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
GAIL! I always love when you are a part of our emails and our lives! You are for sure a super plus!
I enjoy blog reading a lot too, sometimes too much.
Sorry to hear the Josh has a peanut allergy, I'm very glad that he is ok. My husband has lots of allergy issues and every time he eats something that he is allergic to the reactions get worse. So it may not be a bad idea to see the allergist and get an epi pen for your purse, that way you won't ever have to go to the er. Glad that you got your carpets clean and can't wait to hear what your news is!
Post a Comment