Diego played Santa for some friends down the street on Christmas morning. Josh was very willing to give the wig a test run. You know, see if it worked right.
Checkin' out the stocking goodies.
Fake plastic food! Awesome!
A little leapfrog, courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa Peterson.
Super cute kitchen set.
Christmas clothes.
I gotta say, it was really nice being home for Christmas. We did miss all of our New Mexico family a lot though. Diego finally went back to work yesterday after having almost two whole weeks off. It was so nice to have his help at home. I started off the new year by recieving a new calling. I was released as the primary secretary and called as the young women 2nd counselor. I'm really excited. I had this very calling about three years ago and loved it. I didn't have Josh at that time, which made it a little easier on me, but he shouldn't be too much of an issue. I hope the girls like me! And I hope I can be a good leader for them.
3 comments:
I want to come play with that kitchen set!
You will be fabulous for the Beehives, and they will love you! And Josh looks really cute with long white hair!
Wow, looks like you had a fun Christmas! We always like being home for Christmas too, it makes the whole Santa thing a little easier. Good luck with your calling in YW, I'm sure you will do great.
Post a Comment