I have been in a major blog funk lately. Sorry, guys. Maybe my life isn't exciting enough. If anything interesting happens to me, I'll make a post. The least I can do is make the text pretty, right? Anyway, we're all doing well.
Oh! We're working on extending our adoption certification and we'll probably be back "in the market" for a baby in a couple months or so. Even though we worked with LDS Family Services when we adopted Josh, it was more or less a private adoption because we never really publicly advertised ourselves for people to look at. So this will kind of be our first real venture into the competitive world of adoption. So, wish us luck!
9 comments:
"Competitive." Nuts that you have to look at it that way.
I'll be the first to admit that I mostly come to look at pictures of Josh, he's so cute! Love the new picture up top.
Great Luck Salgados!!! :0~
Good luck with the process again! And cute blog layout!
Oh let me clarify. I didn't mean to imply that competitive meant mean or vicious or ugly. We all route for each other. I just mean that there are so many people hoping to adopt and just not that many babies available.
Well and I didn't mean to imply that you ... That it ... What I mean is, it's just such a shame that more people don't understand and value adoption, and that makes it harder for adoptive parents to be selected. I wish that everyone who wanted to adopt had the opportunity to, and more easily.
Good luck! Loved the Bahama Bucks story. I agree, that place is awesome.
You always make me proud of you.
Love, Dad.
In my view, you and Diego should be at the top of the "Most Desirable Parents" list. We Hope the process goes well for you.
Keep us posted.
Post a Comment