I changed our adoption blog. It's now more like a website than a blog. I was having trouble posting regularly, especially coming up with posts about adoption. I know a lot of people do it, but it's just not my forte. The only problem is, now it looks way better than this old blog. Oh well, I guess that's a good thing right? Anyway, just a heads up. Enjoy!
3 comments:
I love all the pictures of you together on your blog. If only Kevin and I were photogenic..... We tend to take turns looking good in pictures, which is part of why we have yet to print even any of our wedding photos.
And even though I know you both, it is fun to read about you and your backgrounds. I think you both did a good job sounding like yourselves through your writing.
I love the blog! :0)
Looks good, B.
Post a Comment