Tuesday, October 13, 2009

November 27th!

Josh will be sealed to us in the Mesa, Arizona temple for time and all eternity! I can't wait. It's the day after Thanksgiving and the day before Diego's birthday. I've already shed a couple tears today. I know what I'll be thankful for this season.

12 comments:

Crystal said...

Best news ever! I'll go ahead and cry about it too.

ColleenaMareena said...

Wow! Congrats!

Also, I love your background, it's very William Morris-esque.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Oh YEA!!!!! That is the best news! That'll be a great day for you guys.

Jamie said...

Amazing. I'm so happy for you guys.

Nate said...

that is SO great!!! We will be thinking about you! :0)

Ryan and Chelsea said...

That is so wonderful!! I am so happy for you guys!!

Jessica said...

Congratz Gail! That is so exciting. We are so happy for you and wish you the best for your special day!

P.S. We still have to get together sometime. We would love to see you guys again and to meet Josh. :)

Annie said...

Hurray! I'm so happy for you guys!

Katy said...

That will be the best day ever!! What a fun Thanksgiving celebration and memory for years to come. You are such a sweet mother!!

Ari said...

Congrats!!! Im so happy for you guys! Please give sweet Joshy hugs and kissies from Anna and I:)

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

Congratulations!! That is so super exciting for you guys!!! It was fun seeing you guys! She asked for butter again the other day, all I can say is yuck!

Mom Cove said...

We'll be there! Can't wait. We're Sooooo happy for you.

btw. When will he be blessed?